Sunday, September 17, 2006

Crap I'm tired

My job is going, let's just say that!! It's much better as far as people compared to the other job. However, physically, it is kicking my butt!! I have neve been so tired in my life. Yeasterday by the time I got home, I could hardly move. Of course, it probably doesn't help that I pretty much face planted in my parents backyard the night before. Stupid feet....can't do a thing with 'em! Thankfully, again nothing is broken, just irks me when I fall!! Thank goodness Maggie was there to "make sure" I was alright!! Maggie is my dad's German Shepard! I do need to continue looking for a job. I don't know that I'm going to be able to handle this one much longer. I really like most of the people I am working with, it's just to physical for me. To top it off, I'm not even loosing any weight so far...lol! The rest of like has been pretty boring. Preston's team lost their last two football games. It was not a pretty time last week!! Hopefully this week will be better.

1 Comments:

At 2:20 PM, Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

::hugs you::

It'll work out. Just keep thinking positively -- you'd be amazed how well it works.

Love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home