Monday, October 02, 2006

The End of The Beginning....I Hope

Well, in less than 4 days I will officially be divorced! I don't really know how I feel about that to be honest! On the one hand, I'm happy to FINALLY have it behind me. On the other hand, I will no longer have ANY connection to R. I guess since I did love him so much, I'm sad about that. I am happy to finally have it over though. No more worries about how he or his family can cause me pain and make my life hell. It's a new beginning I guess to take my time and search for the "new" Mr. Right....if he even exsists! Actually, one thing I am loving and I knew I would is being a mom without someone to disagree with my every choice. I have enough of that with my child!...lol!! Just once again sad that R choose the "road" he did causing me to end something with someone I loved. No, I didn't want to be treated the way I was being treated. Nor, did I want Preston getting hurt from R's stupidity, but even though we will no longer be conected on paper, he will always have a piece of my heart! As much as I hate him right now (and believe me I do!!) R will always have a piece of my heart. Maybe in time, it will heal more...I can only hope.

1 Comments:

At 6:03 PM, Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

Be strong. You deserve nothing less than someone who will treasure your beauty and treat you like a goddess!

I love you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home