Saturday, November 04, 2006

Broken Hearted but THANKFUL

Today turned out not to be a good day! The guy I went out with several weeks ago emailed me today to let me know that as of now there is no "us". Back when we went out he had commented he didn't know if he wanted to be more than friends and could we just talk and be just friends for now. Well, ever since that night, we have spent every night on the phone talking and he would say things like "we" and "us". I was sincerely pursuing everything as "just a friend" and enjoyed our conversations at night. Apparently, the other party felt like it was more serious than "just friends". Not really sure actually. More confused than anything! I'm really sad that he has made the decision to not pursue this anymore. I am THANKFUL that he at least sent me an email letting me know what he was thinking at this moment. As I said before....it still SUCKS, but at least he is decent enough to not just blow me off and never let me hear from him again! Sad that this probably isn't going anywhere, but glad to know there are at least a FEW decent men out there who care about a person's feelings and take the time to explain their reasons. I will very much miss our nightly conversations, something I was getting used to. Hopefully, (as he has been so far) he will be true to his word and still call me from time to time.
One VERY AWESOME thing did happen today. Preston bowled a 190!!! Yes, you read correctly.....the boy bowled a 190!! My dad and I were out there to witness the whole thing and I was so excited about it that I called my mom and one of my bowling teammates right after it happened!! What a cool thing to have happen to him. Course he didn't get to excited. I think the child could win a million dollars and not show excitment!! :)

1 Comments:

At 5:36 PM, Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

So he's cutting off all communication WHY?

Boys make no sense.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home