Sunday, October 29, 2006

Happy Halloween

The last week has been pretty boring as far as "exciting" things happening! Been working a lot and feeling like crap when I get home! Making me so tired having to work so much and be on my feet, but it will be nice to have the money! Trying to keep up with people has been hard too. I don't think I've talked with much of any one in the last couple weeks. Thank goodness for email! Preston and my mom made a stuffed Halloween person. They stuffed some of my dad's old clothes with newspaper. For the head, they used Emily's and my old plastic pumpkin we used for candy. Topping off this person, they used an old hat. The hat and head has had trouble staying on when the wind comes up, but it really does look very cute! My dog Blazer had to check him out this afternoon. I thought he was going to growl, but ended up just sniffing it out! I guess another thing that happened recently is that I am officially back with my maidan name again!! Got the official papers the other day, so now I just need to make sure everyone knows about it that need to. Preston and my mom are making Halloween cookies tonight. He wasn't willing to make them with me cause he was afraid I would burn them....geez....can I not get a brake?? At least I get to eat one!

2 Comments:

At 6:38 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

Send me one too! :)

 
At 1:29 PM, Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

Probably Blazer didn't growl since the person smelled like your dad.

I've been too busy with school to do much for Halloween -- sucks, because it's my favorite holiday. Oh, well.

Love you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home