Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Finally A Decent Man

Well the guy I went out with over the weekend is so far continuing to be a man of his word. We have continued to have some nice conversations the last couple days which gives me some hope. The more I think about what this man did with being honest with me and letting this be a mutual agreement....the more he has my heart! Not necessarily in a "I'm hot for him" way, but in a way that I think because of him being so decent we could be friends for a very long time!! Of course, I would probably like for it to be more, and maybe at some point it will be. For right now though, I'm just happy to have the companionship even if it has to be over the phone!! (Keeps fingers crossed that this continues!)
Preston got through the first nine weeks without much "excitement"!...THANK GOD!! His grades were good except for English which I am hoping gets brought up soon. His going to be playing basketball, so hopefully grades will still be important to him this nine weeks so he can play! I didn't get to go to parent-teacher conferences. They had then last night and tonight. I knew I couldn't go last night cause of babysitting at church. I didn't know they were having conferences tonight, so it was to late when I realized they were having them. Would have been really nice to go just too touch base with the teachers, but looks like now emails will have to be sent.
I had the day off today so that is always a nice thing. Unfortunately, I have to work this weekend. When do I not have to work the weekends?? I have put in a few more applications and would like to find something else soon! Department store working is just not for me!! I also spent the day doing a little house work. By little...I mean LITTLE!! Ran the sweeper, did a couple dishes, that pretty much covers it! Did take Blazer to get groomed this afternoon. He of course looks awesome and KNOWS it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home