Thursday, October 19, 2006

General Blah Blah Blah

Tomorrow is finally Fri!! Gotta love that! Well, not really....was planning to go to church family camp with Preston this weekend, but have to work most of it. Fortunately, I think he's still going to get to go. He has a buddy who is going to go, so that will be a good thing. Had REALLY looked forward to going this year, but it just didn't work out! Very disappointing to me, but hey! what else am I going to do? Throw a fit?? Don't really know what else is going to be going on this weekend. Hopefully, I am going to get some sleep cause I am SO TIRED!! I really should go to bed earlier, I know, but it just doesn't seem to happen that way. I seem to have to many other "important" things going on besides sleep! Tonight Preston and I are going to try our luck at making "Puppy Chow"...the kind that is for humans. Hopefully nothing will be burned....lol! He did inform me that we had a make a "giant" bowl, so that there would be enough for his class and for him at home! Fortunately, you don't really cook it, so we should be alright in the making of it! Will post to let my 3 blog readers...lol, know how it turns out! Tomorrow is the end of the 1st nine weeks. Preston has done VERY well so far this year bought him a little "gift" to encourage him! VERY proud of how he has been doing this year!!

1 Comments:

At 7:16 PM, Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

Congratulations, Preston!

If you have any extra Puppy Cow, you could always mail some to me. ::grin::

 

Post a Comment

<< Home