Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Short, but something

I finally heard from the guy I've been missing the last couple days. He didn't say much, but at least it was nice too hear from him. I had just gotten so used to talking nightly to him that it's a BIG switch too all the sudden not be doing that any longer. Anyway, it was good to get an email and again see that he is of his word.
I'm going to be looking in to getting my Masters. I have wanted to for a long time now, and talked to someone today who kind of gave me some good information. I'm going to call and see if I can get information tomorrow on the program I'm wanting too get in too. That could keep me busy for the next few years!! I'm also thinking about enrolling Preston and I in a night college class just to give him the experience of going on a campus and taking a class. It would be something like ceramics or photography! They even have a bowling class we could take, so I will have to see.

2 Comments:

At 6:25 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

Emais are better thsn nothing. At least he has been true to his word! Maybe u guys should keep in contact of one another thru emaiis once a week.

Congrats on the 190 Preston!! Soon you'll be able to join your mom's bowling league.

 
At 12:44 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

I have a little angel that flys around with a hammer and hits every one I love, I hope it beats the shit out of you!!! Send this to everyone you care about, even me if you care and if you get 8 you are loved

 

Post a Comment

<< Home