Sunday, November 19, 2006

Can't wait for the pumpkin pie

Thankfully, this week is over! I don't know why, but I was just SO bored this week!! I worked a lot so I shouldn't have been. I don't think it was so much being bored as being annoyed all week! I work with a high school person who is VERY annoying. I know, I know, I'm probably forgetting what it was like to be a teen, but hey that's life! Anyway, this person works in the afternoon/evenings and just does/says a lot of immature things that are not enjoyable or entertaining to listen to. Of course the stuff this person is talking about has only said the same thing to me about a hundred times, so it's gotten old. K...I'll shut up now that I've gotten it out of my system! :)
This week is going to be enjoyable since it is Thanksgiving week. Preston and I will be going to my aunt and uncles for the day. It will be nice not to have to "fight" over where to go this year. I can just enjoy spending time with my family who I enjoy being with. I'm looking forward to eating a lot of turkey...or the thought of it is exciting! I also can just nap all day so it will be a good day!
My work hours are going to be crazy and I'm going to experience my first "day after thanksgiving" shopping day. Fortunately, I don't have to be there to open in the morning. Also, fortunately, cute co-worker guy will be there to talk to, so it's all good! I will have to work pretty late, which will cause Preston to have to stay with my parents most of the evening, but he seems to be adjusting to it finally. He loves my dad!! They seem to be bonding which is such a good thing for them both.

1 Comments:

At 6:51 PM, Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

Happy Thanksgiving a bit early.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home