Sunday, November 12, 2006

Mixed messages and my birthday

Tomorrow is my birthday!! YeeHaw!! Not a lot going on really. The plans I DID have were canceled...more on that in a moment. My family and I are supposed to be having a spaghetti dinner tonight, but mom and dad are putting in a new dishwasher. No telling if the dinner's going to happen or not! I just worked all weekend and have to work part of tomorrow too. Not that I mind I guess! Need the money, so it's good to be able to work to make some.
The guy I went out with several weeks ago can't seem to make up his (my mind) mind about what it is he wants. We talked the other night, I thought things were fine, then I get an email stating he wants to be friends, nothing more! FINE!!I'm too confussed (and old) for this! I think I'm just going to email him, see if he responds, and not worry about it to much. If he ever makes up his mind he can let me know. We were supposed to get together this weekend for my birthday, but that got canceled due to him not being able to decide what he wants.

2 Comments:

At 1:35 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

 
At 6:24 PM, Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

I actually remembered your birthday, but since I'm not sure I have your address, I couldn't send you a card or anything.

I think it's time to just tell this guy, "I'm tired of this back-and-forth. When you make up your mind, let me know. MAYBE I'll still want to talk." And then DON'T email or call him.

Love you, and hope you had a GREAT birthday. *hugs you tight*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home