Thursday, November 16, 2006

What a boring week

My birthday stunk! I had to work the whole evening, which wasn't terrible, but not what I would have liked to do on my birthday. My whole week has pretty much stunk!! It's been WAY better then last week though. At least I haven't been crying all week again. I've had to work a lot this week which has been making me tired. The cold weather is NOT fun!!
I'm not communicating with "the guy" anymore! I emailed him Sunday just to say "hello", and haven't heard a thing since. I decided I'm to old for someone who keeps changing their mind about what they want in a relationship. I also decided he was too immature in doing what he was doing in constantly changing his mind! Some people's kids!!...lol I also decided (at least for this week...haha) that I'm looking at any guy with interest! They are too much TROUBLE! Most of them handsome, but all of them trouble! ;)
At least I have the day off tomorrow! I'm so excited about that!! I am really going to enjoy having one day off this week. I have to work the rest of the weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home