Monday, November 27, 2006

I ate too much turkey

Unfortunately, Thanksgiving is over. We spent the day with my aunt and uncle. I got a pleasent surprise in that one of my cousins was home and I didn't expect that. It was nice having family time and being able to just enjoy a day.
Now it's another week. I continue to be busy with working and keeping up after my kiddo! I'm actually starting to enjoy life most of the time again. Been awhile since I could say that. Still the occasional days of crabbiness and hopelessness, but doing better overall.
We got the Christmas tree out over the weekend. It's not decorated, but it's out and up! We started putting the lights on it the other night, but then realized that we only had one strand that worked. Off to the store we will have to go this weekend to get more lights! We also bought these HUGE and I mean HUGE stockings the other night. We don't know if we have been good enough to have them filled all the way, but we're hoping!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home