Monday, January 15, 2007

Does Anyone Read This Thing?

Wow!! I really do need to blog more often! Had a good holiday season. Nothing to exciting, just got together with friends and family. The two days before New Year's Eve, I had a date with a guy I met from Wichita. VERY handsome guy, but turns out his character was not so great! Blew me off a couple days later. Totally and completely blew me off!! What a jerk! Kind of decided after that date, that maybe I'm just not ready to date yet. I spent the next evening babysitting three boys all night, which was kind of fun. The kids were good, which always is a blessing. New Year's Eve, didn't do much. Went to eat with a co-worker, and then spent the evening with my dog Blazer! We had a fun time together. Other than that, been working a lot and going to games when Preston has them. He just completed basketball, and is going to TRY wrestling. I don't think he's really that excited about it, but all his buddies are in it, so he wants to be with them. Finally, he's getting some good buddies!! I must say, this year peer pressure has been good for him with sports!

2 Comments:

At 9:25 AM, Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

I read it!

Love you!

 
At 6:54 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

I also read it! Have you been able to read mine since I've gotten this new site?

Love ya too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home