Tuesday, April 10, 2007

The Last Couple Days

Easter was a good time over the weekend. I spent the morning at church babysitting the little ones in the nursery. That is always a fun time. Poor little girl that was in there though had all the little boys to contend with! After church, I went to my parents with Preston and had Easter dinner with my family and a couple of my parents' friends. The food was awesome! That afternoon I had a date. The date was fine, but not someone I want to go out with again. Not that he's going to ask, but still... the man had 4 kids and had been divorced for 6 years. We spent probably 2 hours talking and the conversation was nice. I got the feeling though that he's VERY set in his ways of being single. I also got the family that money is VERY important to him. Don't know those things for sure, just feelings I had. Anyway, it was nice to meet the guy, but I don't think that he would be a good match for me at this time. Later in the evening I talked with a friend which was a good time. I had some catching up to do so it was nice talking to her. Preston and I also went with my parents to the home of the couple who had come over for dinner and watched the movie Happy Feet. It was a cute movie! Lots of music and dancing. Yeasterday was spent just hanging out with Preston. It was a good day to do that since it was cold and kinda rainy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home