Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Hello out there

Oh my goodness!! Has anyone missed me??...LOL Been forever since I was last on my own computer or seems like it anyway! I finally got a new one this week and it is awesome to have one again. Of course, my dog was "informed" that insurance does not cover him eating my computer!! Actually, since this is a new one, we have it hooked up differently.
School is about over. One more week left and Preston will be out for the summer. Don't know if I'm ready for that, but then I don't have a choice. He is very much a teenager is all I can say!...LOL He actually has been doing pretty good, but he is starting to press his limits. He had met a new friend to that wasn't exactly the best influence on him. He's now "grounded" from going to the boy's house...so far it has helped.
Not much going on in my world. Working way to much, but at least I'm starting to get caught up...FINALLY!! It's taking forever, but at least I'm getting there. Other than that, my time is devoted to Preston and what he's doing.

2 Comments:

At 7:19 PM, Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

Have missed you. Do you have an email address? If so, please email me at d_m_(my last name) at yahoo dot com.

 
At 11:44 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

Welcome back! Was starting to wonder about you, glad you guys are doing fine. Hugs* you and tell Preston hi for me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home