Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Allergy Update

Went to the allergy doctor this morning and my sinus infection is gone!! THANK GOODNESS! Doctor said everything looked and sounded good, so I guess I am improving! I still have to stay away from certain foods, but that is getting easier. I go back again in three months, so hopefully there will be even more improvement at that time. I also found out why some people are more allergic to cats then dogs (like me). I has to do with their saliva and a protein in it. The doctor informed me that since everyone reacts different to things, some people react more to cats then dogs. Plus the fact that cats lick themselves everywhere and most dogs don't is another reason. So again I say DOGS RULE!!

1 Comments:

At 12:59 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

I am so glad that it's gone and you are feeling better! And now it is only 4 more days until it's official, that is so great! You must be so happy!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home