Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Answers To Some Prayers

Some things have been going better. I have started my new job at school and LOVE being back there!! It's going to be a fun year I think.....or I'm planning for it to be. There are going to be new kids of course, and new experiences to be had. One new thing for me will be "teaching". That's right! Yours truely will be getting my first experience at actually teaching preschoolers in a group. Scary! I know!! I also think it will be fun. I'm thinking this will help me decide if I want to get my teaching degree or not. I've thought about it for years, but have never done it. Preston also starts school tomorrow which will be good for him. He's been doing some better since last weeks "little" incident. He's not out of the "woods" yet, and he's aware of it. I'm hoping and praying that this will give him the wake-up call he needs to get himself more on track with being responsible. Keep praying for us!
I'm not missing Alco like I thought I might. I went in the other day and it was kind of wierd, but wasn't in there too long. I miss a couple of my friends who I worked with, but don't miss much else about it. It was a good place to work and everyone was very nice, just not where my heart is as far as a job. I'm so glad my prayers were answered on that one!
My friend read my blog the other day. It was kinda neat having someone read it and knowing they were at that moment. I'm truely blessed with my friendship I have formed with him. He's a great person and I think very fondly of him.
I finally got a myspace page last night. I have NO idea what I'm doing on there or how to do anything, but I guess I'm finally on. I haven't really done much to it, just set it up last night.
One last note: My dad's b-day was officially yesterday. I don't think there was anymore partying, but I got to go over and wish him a good b-day. I had hoped Preston might come in and do the same, but didn't. It's going to take awhile, hopefully it will happen though.

1 Comments:

At 9:54 AM, Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

So what's going on with Preston? You can email me if you'd rather discuss it privately.

::hugs you TIGHT:: I love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home