Thursday, August 02, 2007

Eight Random Facts

The 8 Random Things Meme
The rules:
1. Let others know who tagged you.
2. Players start with 8 random facts about themselves.
3. Those who are tagged should post these rules and their 8 random facts.
4. Players should tag 8 other people and notify them they have been tagged.
Eight Random Facts:
1. I collect things with my name spelled the correct way. Very hard to find things spelled Stacie. 2.I would rather read or listen to music then watch tv. Always been that way. Right now I have hardly had my tv on in the past 3 months.
3. I have begun to journal again. Some of it is done on here. Some of it done in private. I have always loved to write.
4. I would love to be a nurse. I think it has to do with the medical things I had going on early in life. Have wanted to be a children's nurse for a long time.
5. My favorite food has always been anything Italian.
6. I have a pretty big library of books. I love going to a bookstore and spending all day there wishing I had the money to spend.
7. I love watching stand up comedy.
8. I love going different places. I would love to travel more if I had the money to do so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home