Monday, August 13, 2007

Very Tired

Yesterday we had my dad's 60th b-day party. It was a really nice time. We had several friend's of my parents over for dinner and of course b-day cake. The big day really isn't til tomorrow, but last night was a time everyone could get together. It was a good night with lots of food and stories about "back when". I wish it could have been more of the party originally planned, but it was a nice time nonetheless. The night would have been much better had my son decided to come join in with the party.
It's been a stressful month or so concerning my child. About a month ago he got in a fight with another peer and is now going to have "answer" for that. Unfortunately, he has not stopped since that time. Over the last week he has put me through even more with his "oneary" or just down right "naughty" behavior. Can't really go into details but let's just say I am SO GLAD school is going to be starting and even more glad football practice started today. He has been on such a "roll" with his negative behavior in the last month that I'm about to scream!! I've finally had to try and learn how to turn into a "B" which has been way hard for me. I do think he's finally finding out I mean business though in the way I have been handling his poor choices of late. My mom keeps telling me I'm going to be one tough "momma" by the time this is over. Let's hope so! "Welcome to parenting" is all everyone can say to me!...lol! Just keep us in your prayers cause right now we need 'em.
I am still talking with my new friend who I went out with. I was stressing at first cause he wasn't talking to me. However, I think things are ok now. At least I'm praying they're ok between us. We have been talking and that has been nice. As I have said several times of late, if we just stay "only friends" that will be fine with me. I would LOVE for something more to happen, but I will be content to just be friends with this guy. He is too good a guy to try and push for anything more at this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home