Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Lots of Blah Blah Blah

Preschool started on Monday and it has been nothing but a good time! We do have a couple little "high demand" kiddos, but nothing a little "grumpy bear chair" can't fix. Preschool really has been a lot of fun this week. Can't believe tomorrow is the end of the first week. I've done my best to follow directions, color nice, and get along with my new friends. Oh wait! Maybe I'm the "high demand" kiddo....lol.
Happy Birthday to my friend Dawn! Can't believe it's her big day again. Tried getting ahold of her this evening, but she's probably living it up! Hopefully, I will get to chat with her. In any event HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my beautiful friend Dawn!!
Just got a new Myspace page. If you feel the urge, check it out. Haven't done anything cool to it, mostly cause I don't know how. I'm so not a techie. I did put another blog on there though, and will try to keep this one and the one on Myspace from saying the same things. I've really been in the mood to write lately, so it might not be that hard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home