Monday, August 20, 2007

Official First Day of Preschool

So, right now my life kinda sucks! Well, not totally, but enough that I'm on a rant for the first part of this. With the most recent events of my son, I'm having trouble "letting it go". He's still grounded and by golly will probably be that way for some time! I am having a hard time just letting things fall as they may. In the process I'm severly stressing myself out. I could use some good friends to be around, they are, just not physically. I just am so afraid of it happening again, or something worse happening. Logic tells me that no worry in the world is going to help/or be good for me with this. I just need to continue being "the mean 'B' I have been in recent weeks, but that is WAY out of my comfort zone. Anyone who knows me even kind of knows that!!
One thing I am comfortable with is my new job of working in the school. Today was the first day for the preschool kiddos to be in class. It was a very fun day with much activity. Some kiddos were crying, others were just wondering "when do we get to play"? Several of the kiddos I had had contact with last year and it was fun seeing them again. Of course, this year they are "big" kids....lol! All in all it was a fun day with lots of fun memories in store I'm sure.

2 Comments:

At 5:44 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

So sorry to hear about the problems you're having with Preston. Just remember he is a teenager and you only have six more years to go, LOL ;)
I can't be there physically but any time you need me just give me a holler!
Am glad your new job is working out for you. Preschool is such a blast to teach... I miss it.
Love you!

 
At 10:33 AM, Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

Just remember what we talked about -- be firm, be patient, and let him know you love him.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home