Friday, August 31, 2007

For The Love of.....

Sheesh.....what the "h" is my deal!! I am jealous about a situation that I can neither control nor change at this point in my life. Of course, if I could change the situation, I would do so to my benefit. I really need to just "get over it" and deal! Easier said then done!! Who knows how this situation will eventually turn out, but for the moment I'm just jealous! That's all I can say!! Might be nice if I could talk to someone about this that might actually care, but I will just get the usual response: "don't worry about it," "slow down," maybe something will happen down the road". Yeah, that's always my personal "favorite! I want something and want it now.....wish I knew how to get it!!

1 Comments:

At 7:06 PM, Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

You can call me anytime, you know.

*hugs you*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home