Saturday, August 25, 2007

Must have sleep

For some reason I have a lot to say the last couple weeks. Not sure "why", but it's felt kinda good to get back to doing some writing. Even if it's about "nothing"! I used to write all the time, but just hadn't much til now. My dad used to "make me" write when I was "bored" and had "nothing" to do. HHHMMM.......
I finally got to sleep in today. I really needed to do so after this week of getting up early and going to bed WAY to late! Not that I'm doing "anything" of importance, just been getting to bed late. Preston did have his "first" game this week. A scrimmage anyway! Fun watching him being involved with that. I think we both really needed some extra sleep this morning, so it was nice to be able to take advantage of it.
I got my first digital camera the other day. I figured you could just open the package and start taking pics. Oh no! You MUST read the directions first....lol! Not as easy as I thought. I'm going to try and get some pics up on my myspace page for people to see. Leave a comment here or there if you check it out. Have one now, but it's not of me. THANK GOD! Anyway, I think having a digital cam is going to be more fun then I thought. I haven't had a camera of any type for such a long time!! It will be nice to have with football games starting up, plus I just needed one to have on hand so that I can have my pics of Preston. In the process of getting the camera I saw handsome "walmart guy" who used to be handsome "alco guy"....lol! Just a guy I'm kinda friends with who I think is just very handsome. Known him for several years and a lot of fun to talk to! A good friend if anything.

1 Comments:

At 1:38 PM, Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

Digital cameras re a lot of fun, but I always forget I have one!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home