Sunday, February 06, 2005

It's been a long time

I can't believe how long it has been since I last blogged! I'm kind of distrated right now because I'm also watching my favorite comedian on TV, Bill Engvall. My friend Stephanie "introduced" me to him several years ago, and he is just the funniest thing!! I think I currently have all his CD's and can't wait until another one comes out.
I can't really say anything exciting has happened since I last blogged! I have been busy working and trying to stay organized. Work really has been busy which is a good thing. The kids have cabin fever and I have to admit I do to! I can't wait for spring to come, but I guess that is aways off! It's even harder with some of the nice days we have had, but I wouldn't trade them for anything in the world!! One of my kids and I went to the park last week one day, and had so much fun! This week promises to be another busy week. I have to be at work tomorrow at 8 in the morning which I'm not thrilled about! Not only am I not a morning person, but Mondays just stink!! At least maybe I will get my car back this week. My car has been getting fixed from someone backing into me. If I get my car back, I can go work out. I joined Curves a couple weeks ago and LOVE it!! It is so much fun and I actually ENJOY working out!! Unfortunately, I haven't be able to go because of the car situation. Hopefully like I said I will get my car back and will be able to go.

1 Comments:

At 7:48 PM, Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

Comedy Central has a new Blue Collar comedy tour on this Sunday. You might want to check it out.

Love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home