Sunday, October 10, 2004

Braves Win...at least for tonight!

Well, I'm a happy girl tonight!! Much to Rich's "disgust" the Braves won and have will play a game 5 tomorrow night! (Poor guy didn't know JUST how much I enjoy baseball until after we started dating seriously!) It didn't start out to pretty, but in the end they won. That's all that counts! Thankfully they don't play until tomorrow night so I can watch it. Hopefully it will result in another win! At any rate, I'm excited at least for one more day!!
It's raining here tonight, which is making it cool here. I love the month of October, but I don't like the thought that it's going to be winter soon and the white junk will be coming! I just hope that it isn't raining next Sat when Emily gets married. By the way, for those of you who have written telling me how old it makes you feel that Emily is getting married...I feel very old!! My little sister shouldn't be old enough to get married, but she is. I still can see the day I went to the hospital after school to see her after being born! I am very excited for her! She's found a really good guy, for those of you that don't know Aaron. I guess I won't be able to call her "Emmy" any more!! I'll just have to call her "Mrs. Emmy"!....lol I know I'm such a goof!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home