Sunday, August 08, 2004

I'm happy to say that all is well with the pool fiasco & all is well in the Sherrick household! After almost emptying the pool yeasterday afternoon, I spent last night eating dinner & watching "Big Brother5", both of which I know how to do well!!
Unfortunately, the weekend is once again coming quickly to an end! I really do love my job, but like most people HATE Monday! Monday has to be the worst day of the week for me. It seems to be the day of the week when most of the bad crap happens, which on one hand I should probably be thankful for. Once all the bad crap happens on Monday it's down hill from there!
Fortunately, I have a couple of great things to look forward too at the end of this week. One of the special events this week will be my dad's birthday. He will be 57 years old, which makes me really happy! Sadly my dad has not been in the best of health for several years so for me to celebrate his special day with him makes it all that much better. My dad is very special to me so I hope to see him celebrate until he's 100!
Another special event that will take place is my aunt and uncle's 40 wedding anniversery. While Rich and I are just about to celebrate one year together in Sept, these two wonderful people have been together 40 years which is something that is remarkable to me! I am so honored to be attending their anniversery celebration at the end of the week and to wish them the best for several years to come.
Well in case I don't add anything for a few days I hope everyone has a wonderful week and pray that I don't take my hatered of Mondays out on the alarm clock!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home