Saturday, August 07, 2004

When will I learn?

Well this will be interesting or at least fun! As usual I have NO idea of what I'm doing! Hopefully, someone will read this though and get at least some humor out of it! I do a lot of things that I seem to not know what I am doing. Sometimes it turns out really well for me, other times not so hot!!
Take for example this afternoon, I was trying to check the pool filter to see if we needed to get a new filter. I went outside and took the filter cap off and out came the water!! OPS!! Unfortunately, I had to admit my mistake to Rich before all the water went out of the pool. Of course then Rich had to come out and fix the filter which didn't make him too happy with me. Let's just say, I will not be touching the filter again!! I am a very smart person (or at least I like to think so) so why did I do this? I wanted the pool to be clean so that IF it ever warms up again I can go swimming! I am glad to say that no harm was done to the pool only to my ego which I will get over soon! For those of you who have not yet met Rich let me just say he is wonderful!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home