Tuesday, August 31, 2004

There is so much going on right now or there seems to be. Rich and I are getting closer to having our house liscensed for foster care/adoption. I think this is going to be such a great opprotunity for us. We have talked about kids of a long time, so I hope we can make a difference for a child. I am so excited about the prospect of becoming a "parent" to a child if only for a little bit. Kind of scary too considering what a goofball I can be...lol! Maybe that's why kids like me??
A happy day for me has once again come. Our bowling team has decided that we are going to bowl this year in Kingman. I'm pretty excited about it. Although I wish the bowling alley here in town would open, I really like bowling in Kingman! There is a chance that I may get to be on a travel league as well, but that isn't for sure yet. I'm just happy for the chance to continue to bowl weekly.
In other news, I'm also looking forward to seeing all my "camp buddies" soon! It's been a long time since I have seen them so it is going to be great to see them and catch up with them. Call me goofy (people usually do) but I seem to have the same "I can't wait!" feeling that I used to get as a kid waiting for summer camp to get here! That will be the weekend after my sister gets married so that is going to be a busy month for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home