Friday, August 13, 2004

Again??

Well another work week has come to an end! I have to say that this week was not to eventful, but with school starting, things are bound to get interesting. I went to the store tonight after I got off work. I went there on a mission. I have been trying to "spike" my hair for the last several months or at least try and explain the style to my hairdresser who has no more of a clue of what I am talking about then I have in explaining it! Well after going through the store and getting more than what I came for I finally got to the hair section. There in front of me where several products to help with this "spiking" process. I finally settled on a product called "got to b glued". I went home, read the instructions (my mom tells me I should always do that), and proceeded to "SPIKE" my hair. WELL.....let me just tell you that when they say glue they mean it! I put the product in my hair the way I thought it should go, and it definately got spiked! The front actually started out looking cute, however, the back was a little different story. Since again I really don't know what I am doing, the back looked like I had just gotten out of bed only evened out!! I then went to my mom's to show her which wouldn't have been bad only her neighbor who is my age was outside! Mike is such a nice guy and would never say anything rude to me, but I'm sure as we were talking he was wanting to laugh so hard at the sight before him! Maybe not, but probably!! When my mom finally saw my "creation" we both decided that my hair is to long for what I am wanting to do with it. She did think the front of my hair was kind of cute so maybe I will do it that way some...I'll have to think about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home