Saturday, October 09, 2004

I've been watching the baseball playoffs this week. "My" Braves are on the verge of loosing which is never good! Hopefully they will get going tomorrow and end up winning. You can be sure I will be glued to my TV to watch and see. Actually, I was supposed to be bowling this weekend, but instead I am having to stay home. I seem to have a crappy immune system in the last couple years. I thought I had a cold earlier in the week but I was running a fever and my chest hurt. I again graced the doctor's office with my presence. I actually saw the P.A. this time. Come to find out I was in the early stages of either bronchitis or pnemonia. Great!! Just what I need before my sister's wedding!! Fortunately I am starting to feel better which is good. Unfortunately I had to miss all my weekend activities and entertain myself at home. It hasn't been all bad I suppose I've gotten to catch up on some reading and check on what my friends Dawn and Gina have been doing. The next two weeks should be a bunch of fun with Emily's wedding going on and then the following weekend being the camp retreat. Guess I should be thankful that I got sick now instead of in the next couple weeks!

1 Comments:

At 7:55 PM, Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

I keep tabs on you via your blog. I hope you feel even better soon, I hope your Braves pull it out, I wish Emily all the best (though thinking of her marrying depresses me because it reminds me how OLD I'm getting), and I hope you have a good time at the retreat. I'll be thinking of all of you and may try to call (if I can find the Chihowa number). If anything, I'll call Gina's cell.

Love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home