Sunday, September 26, 2004

The other night Rich and I went out to eat and you will never guess who was sitting in the next room. Anyone remember the "love" of my life Brian Sewell?? After Rich and I ordered I told him I had to say hello to a friend of mine, so I went to say hello to Brian. As he turned around, I got that old "butterfly" feeling I used to get before talking with him, but as we talked I noticed something was different. I haven't seen Brian in about 10 years and the things that used to attract me as a young girl/woman no longer were there. Sure, I still adore Brian and always will, but we are different people from what we were 10 years ago. Brian did come over to meet Rich as he was leaving which meant a lot to me! Of course, I also had to "settle a bet" that THIS Brian was not the one I had dated before meeting Rich....Brian put it to rest! :) (Brian also seemed to think it was quite funny that I had dated a guy named, Brian...lol) It was great seeing Brian again after so long and quickly catching up on each other's lives. As Rich and I went home that night though I got to thinking about the Garth Brooks song, "Unanswered Prayers" and how some of His greatest gifts really are the prayers that go unanswered! As I said Brian will always be someone special to me for many reasons, but Rich is my true love and I do thank God everyday for knowing that he was the right one for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home