Wednesday, September 01, 2004

I just finished the BEST book I have ever read in my life!! That's saying a lot for me since I tend to read a lot...I drive Rich nuts reading because I always have something in my hands to read! This book was called "The Purpose Driven Life" and if you haven't done so READ IT!! I happened upon the book on one of my trips to Walmart and thought I would give it a try. My sunday school class also happened to be reading the book at the same time. This book has just given me so many things to think about!! To explain the book in a short way, it's a book about the purpose of why we are here on earth. In a larger sense the book is about God's plan for your life. What is His purpose for me? What in the heck does He want me to be doing while I am here? There have been so many good points in this book and I just really am sad I am at the end of the book. I plan to keep it and re-read it from time to time since there are so many things to think about with this book. Go get a copy for yourself and you will know what I mean!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home