Thursday, December 23, 2004

I seem to be in more of the Christmas spirit since my last post. I think it's been seeing all the kids getting excited about the season. I also think it had a lot to do with getting involved with Toys for Tots. My friend Georgie got me involved this year with Toys for Tots and I had such a good time! Being able to help people is something that is so important to me and being able to get involved in that organization did a lot for my once gloomy spirit! Things are going to be way different for me in celebrating Christmas than it ever has been. I am still fighting this change even though there is nothing I can do about it. Maybe the change will be good...I'm trying to be fair about it, but there's just something I really resist about it all!! In any case, Christmas is going to be here in a few days. I do love the season of Christmas, but for several reasons this year it has been hard to get into it all. Thankfully, I have had wonderful friends and an awesome family to lean on during the last several months. The most important person I have in my life of course is Jesus and I have needed Him so much more the last several months than I can count. Truely, I am thankful for this time of year and what it means......Merry Christmas to all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home