Sunday, November 28, 2004

Thanksgiving

It's hard to believe Thanksgiving has been here and now over. I took a few days off work and have enjoyed being able to just "hang out" with my family.
The weekend before Thanksgiving I drove in Wichita ALL BY MYSELF!! and didn't even get lost!! Yes, you are reading this correctly I met a friend in wichita at the Warren Theatre. We saw "Shall We Dance"? which was a pretty good movie. A nice "chick flick" as Rich would say! It was great being able to spend the afternoon with my friend and getting caught up on what's been going on with one another. The day went way to fast!!
Rich and I spent Thanksgiving at my Aunt Marilyn and Uncle Jay's house. Of course we all ate too much good food, but it was all worth it. The next couple days I have been trying to get caught up on house work and reading. I think the reading went way better than the house cleaning, but even that went alright! My aunt, uncle and cousin from Joplin were here which it was great to see them! I wish I had been able to spend the whole evening with them, but had to bowl on Fri night while they were visiting. Hopefully we will be able to get together again soon.
This week starts another week of work. Even though its been nice having time off, it will be nice to see my kiddos this week. It's amazing I didn't see any of them when I was out this week. I must not have been out as much as I thought. Hopefully the snow will miss us this week so that I can get to see all my kids this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home