Friday, October 05, 2007

So right now.....

Oh my goodness, oh my goodness!! What a life! Things have been in such chaos for the last month. I have found myself wondering WTF on more than one occasion recently. Well, in fact....about every other day recently!! I am certainly thankful for people that will actually take the time to LISTEN instead of just HEARING or REACTING!! Makes me so grouchy when people "think they know" a situation and they really don't.
I am also thankful not to be working at my "old" job anymore and just have the one job to go to. The hours rock and I no longer have to worry about evenings/weekends. With everything going on in my life at the moment it has been a good thing! For one, I don't have to worry about where Preston is going to be or how to find him when I get off work. I also have a set schedule that is consistent, which again helps with Preston and several other things.
I did "pick up" another job for the time being. You know I can't just have one thing to do. I have started to again babysit at the church I attend. This was kind of an unexpected, but pleasent thing that came up recently. My wonderful friend/"mom" (2nd mom) asked me to help her one night during a class at church. Since then, there have been so many kiddos that she is needing the extra help weekly. Great thing is, I get to catch up with her during the week, spend time with the little ones, and Preston and I are interacting in the church. Sometimes, there are several other things I think I might like to try: like the class, but kids are where my heart is and has always been. I can always pick up the book and read it on my own. Not the same as attending the class, I know, but still something I can/will do at some point.
For now, I am just trying to concentrate on the current situation that has unfolded in the past month. Most things not very good, but I become stubborn in such situations that I am going to "fight to the death"...lol! Not sure who's death though at the moment...lol! Anyway, I am going to see to it that I do everything in my power to do what needs to be done. The rest hopefully will just fall into place. If not, my life will become tougher!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home