Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Interesting stuff??

Trying to keep up on two blogs is interesting. Sometimes, I think I'm going to to post the same thing on both sites. However, if anyone reads both (and who would?) I don't want there to be a chance of them getting bored. Life has settled down for the time being. THANK GOD!! I'm still cautious, but we've gone a couple weeks without much action. It hasn't gone without much discusion and a few mild arguements, but that, I can handle!! It's the "other stuff" that gets tiresome. I'm extremely thankful things have slowed down as my headaches have come back. Damn head!! I think it must be the time of the year. NOTHING has changed in terms of schdule. I never know what to make of these stupid headaches. Just when I think I have 'em figured out, they throw me off. Don't think I will ever figure it out. Would be NICE not to have them at all, but considering.....I always will. Anyway, I'm thankful things have turned around for now and that we are doing better in the "boring" house. I even got a night out to myself last Fri. whoohoo!! One other point of interests or non-interest depending on how one looks at it. I was recently seeing someone. Yep! Me....I "hooked up" with somone, hehe. Don't get too excited, it was pretty short lived. He was a nice guy, but there were a lot of negatives (can't think of a better word) to the relationship. Anyway, not necessarily newsworthy, but hey!, it's something. *grins*....night all!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 12:21 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Today is your birthday
dah dah dah...

I'd sing the rest but it's not my birthday too! Hope you have a good one.

 
At 2:38 PM, Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

*pokes*

Hellooooooooo! Are you still there?

 
At 8:10 PM, Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

*pokes Stacie HARD*

HEY YOU! Blog already, will ya? *grins*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home