Sunday, October 21, 2007

The adventures of me

Well, things certainly continue to be ever changing! Preston has kept me on a roller coaster ride the last several weeks. Just when I thought things were getting better, they got worse. Just when I thought things couldn't get any worse, they got.....even worse in my perception. The last couple weeks have continued to teach me to fight for what I think is right or in some cases what isn't right. It has also kept teaching Preston that I am going to stand up for him and support him even when my heart feels like I need to give in. He does seem to be doing a little better, but I'm cautious. Things are always what they appear! Hopefully, though we are getting closer to being more "normal" then they have been for awhile. We shall see!!

1 Comments:

At 7:36 PM, Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

Hang in there. You can do it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home