Thursday, May 01, 2008

My ear saga

Oops, I forgot to update after the ear appointment on the 24th. Long story short, nothing has been done yet and I hopefully will have everything done and over with May 9th. When I went for the appointment on the 24th, the doctor deadened my ear with Lidocane. He looked in there and thinks it's just a bunch of wax build-up. Unfortunately, it's so far down in there I could still feel everything....so!! (You knew this wouldn't be simple!!) I'm going to be put to sleep May 9th so the doctor can clean out my ear. IF everything looks good, there will be no tube. If, after cleaning it out there's still a problem....then he will put the tube in. So basically, my ear still feels like crap and I have another week to "sweat it out". Thankfully, my allergy shots have been started again, so I'm doing better there. I get so frustrated at not feeling well!
On top of that, I have the on-going stress of life in general and my son. That's for another blog another time I suppose.
This evening I'm off to sing in Praise Band at church. I just started and REALLY like it!! It's totally stepping outta my comfort zone, but it's been fun.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 5:02 PM, Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

Good luck with the ear and the singing. Remember the "Silent Whispers"? Oh, good times!

 
At 7:28 PM, Blogger Stacie said...

Ahhh, yes!! Those were the days!! I think about the memories daily! Such fun times....wish we could have a "reunion tour" *Grins at the thought*

 
At 8:19 PM, Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

I'll ring up Kim and Suz.

Hey Michelle -- you up for an SW reunion?

Won't be the same, though, without Stacy and Gina.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home