Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The Good news is...well, it's really not!

The bad news is I'm having surgery on my ear...well kinda! I've been battleing an ear infection for almost 2 months and have been on anti-biotics. Well, nothing seems to be working. I had a "follow-up" appointment with my doctor today, and it looks like I'm going to be having a tube put in my ear. We could give it another month, but the thought is, I have to work and such, plus I'm not hearing well, plus it's annoying!! Apparently, it's not "surgery" as such, but something that sounds fairly easy and relatively painless.....we shall see on the painless part! I was kinda hoping to not have it done (if I had to) til May, but looks like it's going to be done next week. Yuck!! Just one more thing on my list of "been there done that"! Oh well, I figure if kids can do it I can, but it does freak me out a little. After all the surgeries I HAVE been through....things like this make me a tad (A LOT) anxious! It will be nice to have it done and over with, and hopefully feeling better soon. I was starting to think I was getting old and just losing my hearing...lol! So, I guess the good new is this is fixable and I am going to have it fixed.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 7:07 AM, Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

It'll be fine, and then you can have ice cream afterwards! Oh wait, that's for having your tonsils out. My bad.

 
At 9:07 PM, Blogger Stacie said...

Dad always used the "I'll buy you an Orange Juice" trick on me "back in the day!...lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home