Friday, May 02, 2008

Looking forward to summer

Well, now that bowling is over for another season, what's a girl to do?? Same thing she does ever "off season"....WATCH BASEBALL!! Oh yea!!! Actually, my team isn't being televised this season *angry face* (the Braves), so I'll have to resort to watching other teams. Also, now that I've gotten into NASCAR I can watch that when it's on too. OMG....I'm such a sports freak!...lol. Oh well!

Only 12 days left of school....THANK GOD! Actually, it will be nice for the break, but I'm going to miss the little ones SO MUCH! I can't believe the changes they've made during the year! It's been so fun to see and be a part of. Not sure what I'm going to do this summer depends a lot on my child and how he's doing/where he's at. Hopefully continuing to improve!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 8:20 PM, Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 8:21 PM, Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

NASCAR? Ack! You're becoming more of a redneck by the minute! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home