Friday, May 09, 2008

Done, finally

My ear is fixed finally!! Went in at 6:15 this morning. Since I'm allergic to latex I had to be the first one....o lucky me! I shed a few tears since this being put to sleep stuff brings back bad memories!! I don't think it took very long to get the crap cleaned outta my ear. The doctor came in and said he did not have to put a tube in my ear, just cleaned it out. That was good news!
The rest of the day, I've been dealing with the after affects of anastetic! I slept almost the entire day, and have had a sore throat. I imagine they put a breathing tube in and now my throat is sore. Nice to have it all done and over with though! Now, I can hear better and don't have to worry about it anymore!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 2:39 PM, Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

That's wonderful! I'm glad you're feeling better.

 
At 9:12 PM, Blogger Stacie said...

Well, I think I'm going to have to go back. Seems to be hurting the last couple days. Called and made an appointment.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home