Tuesday, June 24, 2008

This stinks!

My life is soooo exciting at this point I can't keep up!! Uh, do you hear the sarcasam in my voice?? Life is SOOOOOO BORING at this point, I'm about to scream!! I had decided to not have a job this summer due to trying to be with my son a little more and hopefully have him start getting back home. WELL.....he's been moved again. Seems the little squirt did a no-no again in March which caused him to have to move yet again. This move was much farther, like TOPEKA!! Needless to say, I haven't been able to visit him as often or be where I was hoping to be with this whole process. GGGGRRRRR.......KIDS!! Since this turn of events, I have realized I NEED something to do, but now it's kinda late!
I do have a few things still going on, but nothing that is keeping me busy full-time. In the mean-time, my self-esteem has gone to the dogs! Literally!! I feel like I have had so many "bad" things (or has my mother likes to call them "learning experiences", happen recently, that I need something good to come about. So I guess I'm waiting, although not sure what I'm waiting on. Maybe I'm being to hard on myself, or maybe I'm not seeing something....I don't know. All I know at this point is something has to change!!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 2:14 PM, Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

The change starts with you. Maybe you can use this time to really think about what you want -- a good soul search. What are your short-term goals? What are your long-term goals? How can you bring them about? Make lists, write in a journal, talk to a friend (you have my number if you need it, or I'm home until August 11).

Things only change when you well and truly desire it, but even then you can't passively wait for it to happen. YOU MAKE IT HAPPEN WITH YOUR WILL.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home