Monday, October 13, 2008

Remember me??

I'm 2 months into my "new" job and loving it! The school and the kids are a lot of fun!! I'm really drained when I get home in the evenings and have started going to bed early because of it. I'm still doing some of my other activities, but I've had to cut back too.
I was having a lot of trouble with my depression recently, but that seems to be doing better for now. I guess a lot of it has to do with not being done working through "the process" of a couple things have happened in my life over the last couple years. Every time I think I'm done with the "process" something comes back to bite me in the butt, so then I have to re-group. Some times I just feel so lonely and that gets me really down! Thank god for meds I suppose.....AND good friends!!!!
I'm going to try and blog more often. I do know that writing as always helped, so I'm going to make an effort to blog more often. It may not be very exciting, but I'll give it a shot!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 9:31 AM, Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

I know and understand about the depression. If you need to talk, call me.

Love you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home