Sunday, August 10, 2008

Suggestions?

Summer is quickly coming to an end! Am I getting old or is summer just getting shorter? I return back to work in about 4 days. Thankgoodness!! This summer has not been what I had hoped for.
This past Monday I had to put my 7 month old puppy to sleep. She had, had a complication from surgery. I had the choice of more surgery, but no one knew if she would make it through as she was still weak from the first surgery. If she did make it, it was unsure what kind of life she would have after. I know I did the right thing, but it still totally sucks!
I feel like I've gone through so much loss in the past 2 yrs. From my divorce to losing my son to my most recent of losing my puppy. Ok, so there's bigger things then a puppy, but it's a loss. I just don't know if I can handle much more. I try and think positive, but I also keep thinking "what's next"? What/Who am I going to have to say "goodbye" to next. Most of the time I feel so sad and lonely. I try and stay in contact with friends, but there's not much people can say or do. Either that or they don't want to get involved.....idk! Idk....I feel like I'm really struggling right now. Maybe going back to work is going to help give me something to do. At least I will have somewhere to go everyday.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 1:34 PM, Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

So things aren't going well with Preston?

I don't have anything to say to make it better, but I'm here to listen. Love you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home