Thursday, October 16, 2008

News that turned out good

I got a call the other day from my doctor that one of my tests didn't come back to good and could I come in and see him. "Sure," I said trying not to sound worried. Ok, so we all know I worry about everything and I knew what the "bad" test results meant. So, I go in yesterday taking my mom for moral support. Doctor comes in, looks at my lab results and note from previous doctor and realizes he made a mistake! Can I just say I have NEVER been more happy than I was yesterday about a doctor making a mistake!!
Good news in short is my auto-immune/musclar disease is STILL in "remission" (or not active at this time) which means even more I don't have to start taking prednisone again! THANK GOD!!!!!!!! Sure, it has helped get everything under control when I have taken it, but it also makes me gain 400lbs (or feels like it), and causes me to be mean and cranky. So glad things turned out to be good news. We will hope for the same in 6 months when I have to have the "normal" blood work done.
In other news, Tomorrow the first nine weeks of school is over. It doesn't seem like I have been "in school" for that long. Time sure flies when you're (sorta) having fun! Actually, I really do like my job and am having a great time with the kiddos I'm working with.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 9:32 AM, Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

Great news!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home